Author Topic: Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell In Love  (Read 971 times)

Offline Maxx

• Captain of My Soul
  • Administrator
  • Supreme Ruler of Me!
Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell In Love
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:22:24 PM »
Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell In Love

Offline Maxx

• Captain of My Soul
  • Administrator
  • Supreme Ruler of Me!
Re: Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell In Love
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 10:01:50 AM »
Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around And Fell In Love  (1976)

Whats New

FAIR USE DISCLAIMER: I do not own copyright for this copyrighted material, but under Section 107 United States Copyright Law as noted by the United States Copyright Office (Copyright Act 1976), allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

I state here in a good faith that I have uploaded here this copy of this copyrighted material completely for the purposes of comment and criticism - i.e. my upload of the copy of this copyrighted material and sharing of it here from YouTube to this site Buildandtell in this particular case - is totally non-profit, and that I believe that my display of this copy of this copyrighted material and sharing of it here in Buildandtell in this particular case can only increase value of this copyrighted material and produce only positive effects for this copyrighted material in its potential market.

This site Buildandtell is For the Purpose of Educational Nature only! Non Profit period! If anything, It is with all intent to to share what, possibly may not have been seen or known to some or many! If you have any questions or concerns , please fill out our Contact form and lets us know!